- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Who We Serve
Plan Management: Proactive Peace of Mind
The next best thing to a crystal ball is solid planning; your financial future will be well grounded and clearly defined.
With this approach to plan management, you can be proactive instead of reactive. The bottom line, in the long run, is that you will save more money and have peace of mind along the way.
Odyssey Advisors will make you feel confident in your financial future by:
- Assisting you in meeting IRS reporting requirements
- Providing you with all information required for financial accounting
- Communicating plan details to decision makers and employees using visual representations and real-world examples- with concise, comprehensible language
- Constantly evaluating plans and funding policies, keeping you up to date and eliminating any surprises
- Always providing trustworthy advice that is independent and objective
Contact Odyssey for a complimentary plan management consultation to get you on track toward financial freedom.
More Insights From This author
When Can You Withdraw from an OPEB Trust?
Major Changes Coming to “ROBS” in Reconciliation Bill
What is a Cash Balance Plan? Your Top Questions Answered
Is a 403(b) Plan Right for You?
What is the Windfall Elimination Provision?
Top 5 Factors that Determine Your OPEB Discount Rate