- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Who We Serve
Luke is a recent graduate from the University of Connecticut with a B.A. in Actuarial Science. Luke’s interest in actuarial science is rooted in his passion for mathematics and analysis. Here at Odyssey, he assists the team with designing and maintaining client-employee benefit programs such as pension and post-retirement medical and insurance plans. He’s also passed his preliminary exams which are the foundation for becoming a certified actuary.
When Luke isn’t in the office, he enjoys spending time outside, going to the beach in the summer, and watching movies. He loves watching sports especially when he’s able to go to professional games in person.
If Luke could trade places with one person, he would choose Xander Bogaerts because he would love to play a baseball game at Fenway Park.
- Navigating Nondiscrimination Testing for Your 401(k) Plan
- Top 3 Employer Fiduciary Responsibilities for 401(k) Plans
- The Secret to Boosting Your 401(k) Participation Rates? Automatic Enrollment
- Terminating a 401(k) Plan? Here’s What You Need to Know
- 5 Signs a Cash Balance Plan is a Good Fit for Your Small Business
- 401(k) vs SIMPLE IRA: A Comparison