- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Who We Serve
Outbound Sales Executive
We are recruiting for an Outbound Sales Executive. Don’t even apply unless you are the best and can prove it. Earn $100k if you’re average, $150k if you’re good, and $200k plus if you’re great! This position requires you to generate new leads for all products which include direct sales, as well as, sales via investment professional intermediaries. Must be highly self-motivated, a terrific presenter and communicator and barracuda closer. Come and build your own empire within a growing company with a superb reputation. We need real stars to bring in the best customers. With a national base of clients and references, you’ll have a nearly unlimited pool of prospects. You will have access to talented senior level staff and will work independently and as part of a team to deliver consistently outstanding sales results. If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to sell to a wide mix of business and governmental entities with nearly unlimited growth, consider a career with Odyssey.
The Outbound Sales Executive work independently to develop existing and new sales channels. Additionally, they will work with the Marketing team in the development and provision of sales materials to ensure successful outcomes.
HOW IS SUCCESS EVALUATED?
The Outbound Sales Executive is measured via the number of new prospects, Marketing Qualified Leads (“MQL”) and Sales Qualified Leads (“SQL”).
- Minimum of 50 new Prospects per week
- Minimum of eight Marketing Qualified Leads (“MQL’s”) per week
- Minimum of four Sales Qualified Leads (“SQL’s”) per week
- Must be a truly incredible salesperson – winners only!
- Must have a burning desire to succeed.
- Must be highly motivated.
- Must develop deep & meaningful rapport with your clients & relationship.
- Must communicate with piercing persuasiveness.
- Must believe you are the best at almost everything you do & can prove it.
You Deeply Identify with Odyssey Advisors Values:
- Efficient & Speedy – you get work done in a fraction of the time as industry peers.
- Intellectually Curious – you are thoughtful & inquisitive; people enjoy working with you because they learn from you.
- Mission-Driven & Committed – you are passionate about the company’s purpose and are immensely productive.
- Team Oriented – you celebrate and take joy in the success of others on the team.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft® Excel and Access;
- Expertise in Salesforce and Pardot;
- Task management skills; detail orientation and organizational and analytical skills;
- Understanding of client business issues;
- Executive presence with excellent oral and written communications skills; ability to communicate effectively ;
- Ability to work well with other team members;
- Demonstrate ability to develop relationships within/outside of the Actuarial practice;
- Must be a US Citizen or have US Work Authorization as we do not sponsor for any Visas.