- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Who We Serve
Website Content Manager
Stephanie joined the Odyssey Advisor’s team all the way from the Lonestar state in November of 2020. She is versatile in her abilities and has experience in copywriting, photography, and analytics. She helps tell our brand story and convey complex information in a simplified, easy-to-understand manner.
When she’s not producing content, Stephanie’s spending time with her husband and two children, exploring surrounding towns in search of the best brunch spot and trying her best to work it off with some hiking.
Stephanie has a Bachelor of Arts in Strategic Communications and is currently pursuing her Master of Business Administration at Angelo State University.
Stephanie loves to sing. She’s auditioned for American Idol, the Voice, and has worked and performed at Walt Disney World. She’s also a self-proclaimed coffee connoisseur, always on the hunt for a coffee shop with the best iced coffee and reading nook.
- IRS Announces 401(k) and Retirement Plan Limits For 2023
- How One School District Settled Union Negotiations with a Salary Schedule Analysis
- Should You Offer a Roth 401(k) Option?
- Recapping Odyssey Advisors’ 2022 Offsite
- Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs): When to Start Planning
- Treasury Releases Final Rule for ARPA State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds
- Odyssey Advisor’s Annual Pledge to Give Back
- Top 6 Reasons to Pre-fund Your OPEB
- 401(k) and Retirement Plan Limits for 2022
- What are Profit-Sharing Plans?