- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Who We Serve
Executive / Personal Assistant to the CEO (Part-Time)
We are recruiting for an Executive / Personal Assistant to the CEO to provide high-level administrative support with a strong emphasis in Finance. This individual should have excellent communication, customer service and multi-tasking skills. The position requires that you interact with management, employees and other professionals in an efficient and responsive manner.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Maintain executive’s calendar by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences and teleconferences
- Maintain executive’s contacts in Outlook.
- Maintain in an orderly format important communication, correspondence and documents on the company secure network.
- Coordinate and book travel arrangements for executive, employees and travel companions.
- Assist with the approval process of expense reports, invoice payments and travel for other companies owned by executive.
- Participate in the management of the customer appreciation program which includes Season Tickets, Client Promotional gifts and Holiday gifts.
- Welcome guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the phone; answering or directing inquires.
- Maintains and protect confidential information.
- Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying and transmitting text and data.
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information.
- Assist with keeping track of credit card use. Preparing and maintaining a credit card log for personal and business expenses and coding monthly credit card statements.
- Assist executive with personal and business tasks when called upon.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Writing Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Time Management
- Travel Logistics
- Verbal Communication
- Facebook and LinkedIn Skills
- Expertise in all major business software applications (Microsoft Office, etc.).
- Task management skills; detail orientation and organizational skills
- Ability to work well with other team members
You Deeply Identify with Odyssey Advisors Values:
- Efficient & Speedy – you get work done in a fraction of the time as industry peers.
- Intellectually Curious – you are thoughtful & inquisitive; people enjoy working with you because they learn from you.
- Mission-Driven & Committed – you are passionate about the company’s purpose and are immensely productive.
- Team Oriented – you celebrate and take joy in the success of others on the team.
- Understanding of client business issues
- Excellent oral and written communications skills; ability to communicate effectively
- Demonstrate ability to develop relationships within/outside of the Actuarial practice
- Must be a US Citizen or have US Work Authorization as we do not sponsor for any Visas