- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Who We Serve
Sarah Rothenberg, ASA, ACA, MAAA
Sarah joined the Odyssey Advisors team in February 2016. She works with clients to value their retiree medical, dental, and life insurance benefits. These valuations are done to ensure government compliance and to help clients develop a better understanding of the costs associated with retirement benefits. She is eager to work with clients to help them develop funding solutions to meet their needs.
Sarah has a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics from the State University of New York at Brockport and is a Member in the American Academy of Actuaries and an Associate in the Society of Actuaries.
Sarah loves to explore. Locally, she prides herself in knowing where to find the cute little shops, hole-in-the-wall restaurants, and the best hikes. She also loves to travel and immerse herself in a new culture, try new cuisine, and experience a new environment.
- Rating Agencies and Retirement Benefits – How are You Being Evaluated?
- What Your Actuary Actually Needs to Complete Your OPEB Valuation
- What is Medicare Advantage?
- Pension Contributions at Risk due to COVID-19
- 2020 Year-End OPEB Trend Report
- Municipal Borrowing Hits 10-Year High due to COVID-19 and What it Means for You
- Healthcare in the World of COVID – What Does This Mean For You?
- 5 Tips For Improving Your Business
- Lost your retirement account? You're not alone.