Data Management Analyst
We are recruiting for a Data Management Analyst with 4-6 years of relevant experience to join our team in our CT office. This position is designed for someone who can coordinate an organization’s quality, security and maintenance of data. Additionally, they should be able to defines data elements and establish policies and procedures related to the collection and accuracy of data and perform tests on data systems ensuring sufficient data quality is maintained so that the data can effectively support the business processes.
You will take the lead in designing and implementing policies and procedures related to the structured and unstructured data maintained by the organization. You will work with both the client facing actuarial teams as well as the internal sales and marketing areas to ensure that we are providing the highest quality products to our clients (both existing and new products). and financial accounting standards.
Additional Responsibilities are as follows:
- Create, implement and maintain master data management solutions that enable users to optimize system capabilities.
- Knowledge of end-to-end data processes to analyze, cleanse and enrich master data elements and ensure that data flows efficiently and consistently between users and stakeholders through the provision of data governance and ensure data integrity by coordinating data management efforts across the organization.
- Troubleshoot issues related to master data management and identify opportunities for improving data management processes.
The organization utilizes the Microsoft Office suite of tools but is open to other tools to achieve the goals. Further, the organization utilizes Salesforce for project and sales management and we’ll look for the candidate to assess and improve our instance.
- 4-6 years of relevant data analytics experience.
You Deeply Identify with Odyssey Advisors Values:
- Efficient & Speedy – you get work done in a fraction of the time as industry peers.
- Intellectually Curious – you are thoughtful & inquisitive; people enjoy working with you because they learn from you.
- Mission-Driven & Committed – you are passionate about the company’s purpose and are immensely productive.
- Team Oriented – you celebrate and take joy in the success of others on the team.
- Expertise in Salesforce and Pardot.
- An undergraduate degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Data Analysis or a related discipline.
- Relevant computer and software skills (thorough familiarity with Microsoft Office applications as well as relevant data analysis tools).
- Task management skills; detail orientation and organizational and analytical skills.
- Understanding of client business issues.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills; ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work well with other team members, and to provide leadership.
- Demonstrate ability to develop relationships within/outside of the Actuarial practice.
- Must be a US Citizen or have US Work Authorization as we do not sponsor for any Visas.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.